This way to 10 super-chic gift ideas for her.
Not sure what to get the gal in your life? Whether you’re shopping for your sister, BFF, co-worker-it-girl or yourself (admittedly, this is definitely me), I found the most awe-mazing gifts to give this holiday!
Click through to see them all. Happy Shopping!
1. Go ahead, give her hardworking iPhone the love she deserves with the prettiest charger around. I promise it’ll go right to her head in all the right ways. The Power Trip – Florabunda includes a 60″ 8-pin to USB nylon cord, a wall plug, and car charger packaged in a cute box.
2. Women have the power. No apologies or holds barred, this accessory piece tells it like it is. Grab the Ladies Choice Commuter “Vote Female” mug while supplies last + before it becomes a collector’s item.
3. She will turn her bedroom into the land of nod with Am I Dreaming, an aromatherapeutic sleep/relaxation kit from alternative health practitioner Dr. Sharon. The Insomniac’s Dream includes essential oils, an under-the-pillow dispenser, and a scented candle.
4. Set of 3 freshwater pearl stretch bracelets. Includes 7x8mm natural color peach, pink, and white cultured freshwater pearls. The gift that keeps on giving. TARA Pearls is donating 10% of the purchase price to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
5. Thrill your vegetable-loving girls. The Vegetable Box, shaped like a mini produce crate, contains 14 tiny cookbooks (with titles like Carrots and Leeks and Corn and Tomatoes) and dozens of sumptuous recipes.
6. First it must feel good, then it must look good, says Elsa Peretti of her designs for Tiffany & Co. She did that with this chic + stylish red lacquer ballpoint pen. This limited edition pen won’t last long.
7. In Italy, “The Foodie,” celebrates the best of the best with simple, textural pieces for kitchen prep and entertaining. Coffee is always a good idea in this Buon Gustaio Caffee Latte Mug. She will love it a latte.
8. For the social butterfly! When she walks in a room, everyone notices. When she leaves, these luxe business cards are a must at any networking even. Don’t let her leave home without them. She’s the network She’ll thank you for this Moo.com Gift Card. And, you can thank me later.
9. She’s busy. I get that. And so does Fancy Hands, the answer to getting ish done. Gift her some time with Fancy Hands Virtual Assistants so she can take back her time with her new found freedom. They will tackle anything on her to-do-list.
10. Whatever her personality, Sesame Gifts have you covered. From sundae fundays to indulgent escapes, they offer gifts that perfectly match her personality so you know she’ll love it. It’s not just a carefully custom + curated package, it’s an experience.
P.S. The best gift you can give this holiday is to invest in yourself. If you’re ready to evolve into the highest version of yourself, then I encourage you to apply for Boss Society, a secret society for bad ass spiritual women. Open for a limited time over here.