Lemme Put You On
Ready to take your life to the next level? Then it’s time to put on your power blazer, flex that growth mindset and get ready to level up! Here’s a page out of my playbook:
- First and foremost, don’t be afraid to holla at yourself. Yes, that’s right. Self-talk is essential in the quest to success and growth – so don’t hesitate to give yourself a pep-talk. It might not seem cool, but I promise it works.
- Sit in the front row – So often we want to blend in, but the problem is when we do that, we don’t get noticed. So take a step out of your comfort zone and sit in the front row. It’ll give you the opportunity to be seen, heard, and taken seriously.
- Slay the Day: If a challenge comes your way, don’t be scared, be prepared! Visualize yourself conquering the challenge and believe you can do it. You got this!
- Read outside the box – Instead of reading the same stuff everyone else is reading, break outside of it. Pick up a book about something new and never seen before. It’ll open up your mind to more possibilities and help you stay ahead of the game.
- Switch It Up: Life can get pretty monotonous, so switch it up! Take a different route to work, try a new hairstyle, tie-dye your T-shirt and wear it. Small changes can help create big results.
- Get a Booster: Surround yourself with people who are rooting for you and will encourage you to reach your goals. A good support system can be a great asset on your road to success.
- Second, take a break from the hustle and bustle of life and get some nature time. Finding that balance between life, work and play is a huge part of understanding yourself and widening your perspective. Get outside, feel some sun on your face and just be.
- Finally, there’s no shame in asking for a little help. I know sometimes it can be intimidating to ask for assistance, but a different perspective, a little extra advice, or even a friendly ear, can make all the difference in the world. Book a 1-on-1 next level mentoring session. Only 3 spots left this month. Link in bio.
It’s time to put you on and level up! You got this, sis!