Jet set phenoms, take note.
30,000 feet in the air
Whether you’re escaping to hot Dubai, balmy Thailand or chilly Iceland? Either way, there’s no need to say bon voyage to looking your best.
Here’s everything you need besides a plane ticket.
Your go-to beauty essentials to be a flying phenom. All TSA-approved.
- Deodorant – Be prepared to get from A to B and stay your freshest. I love this Milk Makeup natural deodorant that’s roll-on and fits into even the smallest of spaces. Good things do indeed come in small packages.
- The fragrance – I don’t care how much you love your signature fragrance, if a travel-size bottle or sample of it explodes in your bag, you will come to hate it. Trade it in for a solid fragrance housed in a chic compact.
- Dry Shampoo – Because let’s be real, we’re not washing our hair every day on vacation. A drugstore gem! It works effectively without breaking the bank.
- The term “beauty sleep” has never been more appropriate. A face mask is one of those non-essential essentials that will really make you feel instantly better when you’ve been wandering around a foreign location all day. Plus, if you don’t have room to pack your go-to night cream, this one will help you wake up with refreshed, dewy skin.
- Mascara – All mascaras are not created equal. No need to go sans mascara when you’re 30,000 feet in the air. Hot mess proof. Basically it’s perfect.
- Facial Cleanser – TLC (tender loving clean). Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean – without drying out or disturbing your skin’s natural pH balance.
- Lipstick game = raised. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting color. Bonus: Enriched with Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates the lips.
All for under $100